UKGA Info

History

Members of our Church in Malaysia have been coming to the UK for either study or work since 1950. In the sixties, the beginnings of a system of mutual communication between these brethren enabled their observance of Sabbath services. The following briefly outlines London venues of worship during the sixties and seventies – November 1966 in Plaistow; October 1970 in Chiswick; July 1972 in Bounds Green; November 1975 in Holloway; and April 1976 on the first floor of the ‘Tin Tin Restaurant’ (owned by one of the members in Wardour Street) in London’s China Town.