Date: 30-31 August 2020
Venue: Online classes – details to follow after registration closes
About LMS 2020:
- LMS offers workshop-based training for brethren to take part in the Literary Ministry.
- The timetable includes livestreamed lessons on the LMS theme, group discussions and peer editing sessions via video conferencing.
- Classes will run according to British Summer Time (BST, UTC +1) timings.
- Your project will be to write one Christian Living article based on the LMS theme or a theme related to family life, student life, workplace, or mental health.
You will need:
- Hymnbook (469 hymns version)
- Computer / laptop / tablet
- Internet connection with adequate bandwidth to access and upload to the online folders during LMS
- A quiet space
- Headset (optional)
- Online registration will close on Friday, 31 July 2020.
- 50 places are available on a first-come-first-served basis – please register asap to avoid disappointment.
- Full-time attendance is preferred, but part-time attendance is also welcome – you can indicate your planned attendance dates on your registration form.
- Open to international brethren.
- A baptised member of the True Jesus Church.
- Aged 18 years old or older (underage youths will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Proficient in English.
- Able to submit their writing project in English.
- Once registered, you will receive a registration receipt.
- You will be notified by email within 7 days to confirm whether your registration has been accepted to attend LMS 2020.
- More information will be sent out after registration, including reading handouts and final timetable.
If you have any questions about LMS 2020, please contact the UKGA Department of Literary Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s LMS!